Happiest Celebration on Earth Cross Stitch

aasx1924

Earning My Ears
I am looking for the pattern or kit for the Happiest Celebration on Earth cross stitch. I have had no luck since it is retired. Does anyone have a pattern they would be willing to sell or any ideas on where to find one?

Hi aasx1924,

I have a kit for this with the chart, i can scan this and send you a copy, i wouldn't sell it but would do a chart swap, in which i send you a copy of this and you send me a copy of another one if you'd like

Thanks
KatKaz

I saw a post you had written a few years ago about a pattern for The Happiest Celebration on Earth. I have been looking for this kit to complete for my daughter for her wedding. Would you still be willing to share a copy? Please let me know what you think.

I saw a post you had written a few years ago about a pattern for The Happiest Celebration on Earth. I have been looking for this kit to complete for my daughter for her wedding. Would you still be willing to share a copy? Please let me know what you think.

Yeah, not a bother, I will get it scanned if you can give me your email address I can send it over.
Although the kits are copyright so it might be best checking with the people who made them.
- stones creek collection, inc. email is xstitch at stoneycreek .com they may be able to sell a full kit

That would be so wonderful, what a great gift for her. You are sharing one on one and not selling so I don't know if you have to worry. My email address is tapntoes89 and can be sent through aol. I don't even have the words to thank you.

Cathy

I will try Stoney Creek also but the kits seem to be retired and they are being sold on ebay for hundred to two hundred dollars. I just can't afford that much money,

Hi

could anyone help, i used to own this kit and have just come to stitch it and can only find 1 sheet of the chart, im devasted, is there anyone who could email me a copy of the full chart, i only have the bottom section no top part or the key.

i would be forever grateful.

Yeah, not a bother, I will get it scanned if you can give me your email address I can send it over.
Although the kits are copyright so it might be best checking with the people who made them.
- stones creek collection, inc. email is xstitch at stoneycreek .com they may be able to sell a full kit

Hi
could anyone help, i used to own this kit and have just come to stitch it and can only find 1 sheet of the chart, im devasted, is there anyone who could email me a copy of the full chart, i only have the bottom section no top part or the key.
i would be forever grateful.

Hi
I am looking for the happiest celebration on earth cross stitch charts. I’ve got most of the Art of Disney cross stitch kits; I just missed this one some how. If anyone out there has it and is willing to send me the chart please let me know. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!