Hanging Christmas decorations

Sarabi's Cubs

DIS Veteran
Is it permissible to hang Christmas stockings in our villa? I'll be using command strip hooks so it won't damage anything but I don't want to do something that's not allowed.

Laurie

I have heard of other folks using the command strips to hang hats and bags and whatnot so I see no problem. The 2 times we went for Xmas we took a little tree and those window clings. I put the window clings on the sliding door to the balcony. Only thing I think I read was that they don't like the hallway side of the door to be decorated....I think I read that.

If you put anything heavy in your stockings, they might pull the Command hooks off the wall and damage the wall. I had that happen with a picture I had hung in my home. It was fine at first, but a few days later it fell off the wall. I hid the damage with the picture using a real hook instead of the Command hook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter