Hands Free in Georgia

The traffic on 75 in GA is crazy, I dont have time to change the radio station let alone mess with my phone.

Isn't that the truth. Don't speed in Virginia and don't use your phone in Georgia. Now if only Georgia would reopen some of their rest areas along I-75! Sure could use the break sometimes.

I appreciate that some of the GA rest areas have dump stations, thats a luxury most states dont offer travelers.

From looking through several polls it seems that if you text and drive you are 23x more likely to be involved in an accident. Talking or listening to a cell phone is 1.3x, reaching for the device is 1.4x, and dialing a number is 1.8x.

The reason I add in the dialing and reaching is in regards to, from what I've read and been posted here, the part of the law that basically sounds like you can't do anything accept a call unless you can do it through the vehicles available hands free system.

The only time I drive in Georgia is the few miles of interstate between Alabama and Tennessee, but you can bet I'll be more cautious when I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter