handicapped parking at MK

JudithM

DIS Veteran
On our last trip we parked in the handicapped parking lots at the AK, EPCOT & the Studios. Where is the handicapped parking lot for the MK? I have trouble with stairs - even getting on & off a tram. Thanks.

It is at the front of the lot - the parking attendents will direct you. There is quite a walk from the lot, under the roadway, to the monorail or ferry. If climbing an incline bothers you, you will be better off on the ferry.

Thanks for the information, Teri. I cannot remember the last time we parked in the MK parking lot.

We never use the MK handicapped lot. My son uses a special stroller & my daughter walks (not very well). My mom uses an electric wheelchair or scooter. It just isn't very easy crossing a street, curbs & walking under a bridge. I don't have enough hands. Then to have them tantrum because they need to take other transportation to get to MK. The last time we tried to park there we couldn't find a spot anyway. We take the buses or we park at one of the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter