Handicapped Lines Being Abused at Disney Paris

Everyone their hobbies, but I still don't get it when people like to enjoy their vacation rating the “disabilityness” of others. Especially at DLP, since, by law, people with green/orange cards needs to show medical proof.

First: excuse my english, I'm german ;) .

We were there in july for the first time. And we got a priority card. Which I surely needed and which I loved, regarding the weather at the time.

And yes, I can walk fast. Sometimes. I have a wheelchair at home, but don't need it at the moment. You would think, that I am looking perfectly healthy.

But I have MS. If I stand for a longer time, I'm getting spasticity in both legs. I have bladder issues. I need a toilet every half hour approx. and I need it fast - really fast - , when I need it.

The warm temperature was making everything worse (it's called Uhthoff-Syndrom) and without the priority card, I wouldn't have been able to do anything at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!