• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Handicapped bathrooms at Pop Century

pixiedust1973

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
This is my first post here. :wave2: My Hubby & I are both Pooh sized I think they call it here :teeth: and we are thinking about staying at Pop Century but I am concerned about the bathroom in the regular rooms. I looked at some pictures online and saw that the toilet is really close to the door. I had a problem at a hotel where the toilet was so close to the wall that I could barely use the toilet at all. Could anyone tell me how close the toilet is to the wall and if anyone has stayed in one of Pop Century's handicapped rooms could you please post a picture or describe the toilet area to me. Is there room around the toilet? Thanks so much for any info anyone can give me. :)

First of all, welcome to both DisBoards and disABILTIES

I cannot help directly, but you should consider that the value resorts are 260 square feet in total which includes the bathroom, sink/changing area, two double beds plus all other furniture.

About seven years ago we stayed at one of the value resorts for three nights and then about a year later stayed at another, again for three nights. The first time we were disappointed and the second time we said "never again" for the value resorts.

Um, okay, there's room around the toilet if you don't close the door. It's tight if you do, but obviously you can still fit.

You might want to request (and remember, it's only a request) an accessible room with a king-size bed. The room itself is smaller, but the bathroom is larger to accommodate wheelchair Guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter