Handheld Disney Game

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if those hand held games they sold at the park a couple of years ago still work? When you got near an attraction it would play a little song. Thanks

I just ran across ours from our 2002 trip and am gathering things to take for our trip in a month. I'm curious to know if I should take it along.

Are you talking about the trivia games? I have two of them that I'm taking along in 2 days, I'll let you know when I get back if they still work. (You may want to pm me real quick so I don't forget!)

The game is called "Magic Moments". We are leaving for the World in three days. Just wanted to know if I should pack it. Thanks

is it the gameboy type game shaped like mickey's head. Our still worked in February. Were bringing them again 8-9 :D

We were there in March and Im pretty sure they still had them for sale

I saw them for sale in some of the shops. Thought about getting one, but Pal Mickey was enough to deal with!

alison::MickeyMo

And they interact with the parks? I thought that what someone said.

Yes. As you approach certain attractions in each park, the game activates itself and you can play that game. The only thing is , when you change the batteries, the game doesnt work. In the directions when you purchase the game, i believe there is a way to reactivate the game. The only problem is, i no longer have the directions. Oh well, we'll have to go to Disney again!!!!

This is copied from a previous post regarding the game:

To reload the game:
Go to the first screen with Cinderellas Castle, and press the up and down buttons continuously until you hear a beeping noise. Then your games should be reloaded! We have gotten many hours of fun with our Magic Moments game!

Wow I just found this game on the net. I may have to get one for our trip in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter