HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info! Last question-

Do you guys find that you HAVE to buy your party ticket the moment they go on sale (we are hoping to attend either October Tues 4th, Wed 5th, or Thurs 6th assuming they have one on any of those nights)? Or was there a ton of availability when it came time to pinning down the date of the party you chose.

Do you guys find that you HAVE to buy your party ticket the moment they go on sale (we are hoping to attend either October Tues 4th, Wed 5th, or Thurs 6th assuming they have one on any of those nights)? Or was there a ton of availability when it came time to pinning down the date of the party you chose.
Those dates follows GayDays weekend events. They do sell out.

Go to page one of this thread. Scroll down to post #2.
In Post #2 you will see a list of past MHP dates and also the SOLD OUT dates.

This will give you an idea of how long you might be able to wait to purchase tickets.

Geemo

If you look on the front page of this forum it shows what days each party sold out for the last couple of years. That should give you a ball park of what has happened historically. But anything can change so, best bet is to purchase the tickets as soon as you can. The last two years I went and was able to get my tickets in September but last year if I would have waited one more day I could have been out of luck as it sold out the day after I purchased my tickets. And the year before there were minimal hotels available in the area due to a convention & I booked the last room available at the HoJo. This year I have purchased my plane tickets a couple weeks ago and plan to pay for my hotel next week and then tickets once they are available to purchase. I didn't plan to go until the last minute the last two years so I was pretty much last minute, but not this year.:dogdance:

Perfect! Thank you!! I keep thinking of it like a concert... that sells out within hours. Seems like they sold out with in weeks of going on sale. I intend to buy them the day they go on sale, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a sell out day of type of thing just in case I forget to check, which I can't imagine I will lol.

The Disneyland calendar is filled in to 8/22 now. HM has hours for 8/21 but not 8/22. Other rides have hours on 8/22. I think it's fair to say at this point that's when HM will close to install the overlay.

I am checking back in - after our very first trip ever to Halloween at Disneyland last year we want to go again! So I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the dates so I can see if we can make it work. We went to the first party last year and oh my goodness it was so HOT I couldn't stand it. I'm from the Phoenix area so I know hot weather but my gosh it was so humid I could barely breathe. We are hoping to go a little bit later this year.

Where has Sherry been? I miss her informative posts and humor and of course her pictures of all things seasonal at Disneyland. I hope she'll be coming back soon!!

Well, it looks like I was wrong about them releasing dates today! wah! I bet it'll be this Wendesday, though!! (*she says hopefully* ;) ) I was looking at past release dates, and it looks like Erin Glover posted last year on a Wednesday, so I'm crossing my fingers it'll at the latest be this Wednesday!

I have a quick question for you all - we plan on purchasing Annual Passes for this trip. Do you think that Disney would allow us to purchase our Mickey's Halloween Party tickets with the annual passholders if we purchase the vouchers before the tickets go on sale? We wouldn't be using the annual passes until we go in October. I'll probably have to just call and check with them, but I thought some of you may have some knowledge of this and check with you guys first! :)

I'm sure they won't let you buy them with the AP unless they are active. You have to log in to purchase using your AP on line. If you want to try I would call. It never hurts to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter