Halloween-which touring plan

GiJohnsGirl

Mouseketeer
We are DL newbies. My family of 3 kids (12,8, 4) and 2 adults are flying in the 30th. DH is attending a conference so we have Halloween and November 3. We will have 3 day military hoppers (cheaper than 2 day hoppers) and dd8 is on the autism spectrum so we will be utilizing DAS pass and maxpass. Staying off site with a rental car. No evening shows (we lived at wdw for 3 years and would rather do rides).

I am just not sure what plan is better. Also how far in advance to make rope drop?

Plan A: Rope drop DCA -pixar pier (coaster maybe mania or carousel), jumping jellyfish, swings/ goofy sky school, Carsland racers, mater, pixie hollow, grizzly, guardians break out and monster's inc followed by dinner at lamplight 430/5pm. Out by 6 (no party tickets). Head over to Disneyland to do Haunted Mansion and Space mountain. Then whatever we can fit in after that. How do-able is this?

Plan B: do only one park (Disneyland on Holloween). Will we miss out on Halloween?

Plan c: rope drop DCA for Cars Land, Grzzly and Guardians. Lunch shop over to DL.

I will be taking the kids to do fantasyland/toon town/Tom Sawyer Island Friday 11/1 (without Dad).

Definitely go to both parks. Cars land is probably your best bet to do first and get there about an hour before the park opens (make sure there’s no Extra Magic Hours or the line might already be long). Do prioritize the Incredicoaster. I’ve been 3 times since it opened and every time it’s broken down for a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter