Halloween? What to do?

rapunzal

DIS Veteran
Going to be in Disney the week before Halloween and leaving Nov. 1. Was thinking about doing Mickeys Party...is it worth the money. I think my kids will miss the trick or treating we do at home. Are there any other ideas or options on where to trick or treat? How is the Party at Sea World. My son is so afraid of fireworks...we ran out of Disney in May...he was crying so bad. Is there any place they can still trick or treat? Thanks:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Most of the Disney resorts do trick or treating for guests, so that's an option. The SeaWorld party has a few more scares than Mickey's Not-so-Scary, but it's definitely family-friendly. They do fireworks too, though, so be ready for that.

Another option is to trick or treat at the Marketplace. They have a lot of little activities (crafts, characters, etc) going on there.

:earsboy:

We are going to the MNSSHP, and I think it will be great! If the fireworks are a concern maybe you could plan on doing some of the indoor rides like Pirates of the Carribbean or Peter Pan or Philharmagic while the Fireworks are going off.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter