Halloween resort mug

Many of the resorts were out of them early last week. We did a 3 resort split stay and none had them (they said they were sold out).

I was at CR for four nights they had them the first night and again 3 days later I know it might be hard to try but I would ask if they can check or do the monorail line and check it will be fun to just go around the resorts. I don’t think you can call.

Maybe they will get more in? I would think Disney would want to have them through October. But...maybe not??

Many people, including myself, have been told these are currently unavailable resort-wide, but they will be getting more in on October 1. We just returned on Tuesday (9/25) and missed out on getting them. Very sad.

Don't forget: I was told that if they arrive before your vacation concludes, you can swap out your mug for a Halloween version.

When they are in stock, your best shot will be first thing in the morning. When I was staying on property in September, they put new ones out first thing in the morning and they were almost always gone before lunch.

Just returned yesterday from POP....checked in on the 15th....NONE the entire time I was there OR Art

Just returned yesterday from POP....checked in on the 15th....NONE the entire time I was there OR Art

Odd I got mine at pop on the 15th and saw them out for another day or two before they ran out. They did not have them again after the 17th (I checked out yesterday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter