Halloween parties= resorts decorated?

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
If the Halloween parties start August 17th does that mean the resorts will be decorated for Halloween as well? #toosoon.

there were not last year. I truthfully do not recall any decorations at the resorts in years were there later and even October?

I can't vouch for all the hotels, but I stayed at the Boardwalk in October 2017, just before Halloween. Did Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and it was fun. Anywho, at the Boardwalk in the lobby, while it wasn't decorated decorated, there was an area where the staff carved pumpkins and Boardwalk Guests were allowed to vote on their favorite.

This was in October, just before Halloween.

I voted for Cinderella, but it didn't win. :charac2:

We were at Port Orleans Riverside the weekend before Halloween and they were decorating for the resort Halloween party. But that was only for the couple of party days. Otherwise the resorts don’t usually decorate for Halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter