Halloween ideas

allymouse

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

My husband and I and our then two-year-old will be in Disney World for Halloween. Because my son is so young we will not be doing the Halloween party at Magic Kingdom.

I know there are lots of rules regarding costumes. Does anyone have any fun ideas for us to be able to “dress up” as a family? But not really costumes?

I was thinking about just wearing Incredibles T-shirts and spiking my son’s hair. Then I thought I could just go on Etsy and order some Halloween themed T-shirts.

If anyone has any brilliant suggestions for a family of three with a little boy, I am “all ears!”

Thanks!

Our extended family went in September. I bought grey baseball shirts and we became Mickey's baseball team. I ironed on a number and "Team Mickey" on the back of each shirt. I chose the glow in the dark iron on paper and we glowed all night. It wasn't to expensive and the men in our group loved the outfits. Everyone had baseball hats with team mickey stitching and most of us spent the night getting them autographed. We got a ton of comments but most importantly we were comfortable and cool on a hot September day. Have a great time. Disney is awesome with the Halloween decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter