Halloween Hounds

goldengourd

When you WISH upon a star...
Anyone else dress up their pets for Halloween? The things we do to our poor puppies! Mine dressed up as a dogwood blossom. I took her to an benefit event in a nearby town Howling Halloween, about 500 dogs trick-or-treated (entry free goes to a dog-related charity, this year to the local K9 dog association). She loved it, and brought home a big bag of dog treats.
Here's her picture on the DisneyFamily.com Bow-wow-ween contest. Did anyone else enter a photo?

Dogwood Blossom Tracy Photo

Oh how cute!! She looks so proud in her costume. I wish Lucy would wear a costume. I have dressed her up in hats but not always a happy camper. LOL

Oh how cute!! She looks so proud in her costume. I wish Lucy would wear a costume. I have dressed her up in hats but not always a happy camper. LOL

She looks cute in green, but she does look like she is say "Are you done yet, mom?"

Aww, she looks so cute, you are so creative. :goodvibes I miss chatting with you in VMK :sad1: Are you active in any game? I just signed up to pay for Pixie Hollow. You can play without paying, but I needed to be able to buy clothes .. a left over habit from VMK :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!