Halloween Happenings at DL just announced

got2travel

Disney lover
This was posted on the Annual Passholder website. Looks like DL will be having parties for Halloweeen.

Trick-or-treat with your favorite Disney Characters during Mickey's Halloween Treat at Disney's California Adventure™ park!* Dress up for this not-so-scary Halloween party with special activities, "spirited" music and delicious food. It's a fun-filled night that's light on fright for the entire family. Annual Passholders can purchase tickets online while supplies last beginning 8/1/05, so be sure to come back for this sweet treat.

Mickey's Halloween Treat information:
· Join the fun on the following Fridays and Saturdays in October: 10/21; 10/22; 10/28; 10/29/05.
· Trick-or-treat from 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
· Annual Passholder ticket price is $15 per ticket with parking included.

Additional Information:
· Purchase up to 8 tickets per Annual Passholder.
· General Public ticket sales begin 9/15/05.
· 25% discount is off the "day of" ticket price.

When they had this event previously they did the same thing. Tickets first went on sale to AP holders, and if there were any left, to the general puclic. If I remember correctly most of the tickets for the first year were gone during the AP sale. I wouldn't be surprised if that ends up to be the case this year, especially since each AP holder can buy up to 8 tickets (so a family of 4 with 4 APs can buy 24 tickets)

Donna

We get to the 21st........................... HOT DIGGITY!!!

We are upgrading our tickets to AP's on our trip Aug. 22. Does anyone know if they'll still have tickets then? It sounds like fun, the boys would love it. :rotfl:

I plan to be in Disney around this time, but we're not really interested in the halloween stuff (no kids). Are these tickets for a special event inside the park, or do you need tickets for the halloween party to even get in the park?

Its a special after hours event. You can get in the park during the day, but after closing time you must have a separate ticket.

They will continue to sell tickets until they are full. Don't know what constitutes full. A previous poster said that last time no tickets were available to the general public because all the AP holders bought them all. I hope that's not the case this time. I hate the thought of others not being able to play too.

Does this mean that the park will close at 7:30 on those nights? And wouldn't that mean no Fantasmic? :sad2:

i was so bummed to hear the dates of the party are before we arrive on the 30th of October. We were hoping they would have something special of halloween on the actual day, the 31st.

Will they have anything for Halloween nigth?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter