Halloween Day

Disneyaddictz

DIS Veteran
Hello Dis! I was cuRious if there is anything fun going on Halloween night other than MNSSHP?? We are going up the 1st of Nov but considering going up the day before if there is something fun to do that night! Any advice appreciated!

Hey there!

Many activities are usually held at the Resorts like trick-or-treating, characters meets-and-greets, dance parties, etc.

Unless I'm mistaken, nothing special happens in the actual Parks.

The resorts should have special activities for Halloween day, and Fort Wilderness does some special events too. I believe you can trick or treat there, all the people staying in campers go all out on decorations and pass out candy to the trick or treaters. Disney Springs might have something going on also. We will be there Halloween day too, can't wait!

I really wish another park was open later on Halloween night. Tuesday is usually EPCOT EMH night but that doesn't seem to be the case on this night. I have an early Ohana reservation and then nothing! I would love to have the option of EPCOT or DHS that evening at least until 10:00.

We will be there for Halloween this year with grandchildren 4 + 6. Don't want to spend the money on MVMHP since they are top dollar Halloween night. Did any of you readers discover anything at the resorts last year for kids on Halloween night? Thanks much!

Don't know where you're staying but we were there at BWV over Halloween last year and our resort had a party with tricking and treating and a DJ. I believe all the Disney resorts will have some event going on but I believe you have to be a resort guest. Disney Springs also participates. Also check out the Sleepy Hollow Experience at Fort Wilderness. Don't know how your grandchildren will react to the Headless Horsemen though. This link is from last year but will give you a rough idea. http://www.themouseforless.com/walt-disney-world/planning/events/fall-and-halloween-activities/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter