Halloween at WDW, not MNSSHP?

Tigger in a kilt

DIS Veteran
Is there anything else that we could do on Halloween itself, other than MNSSHP? By the time Halloween comes we will have been at WDW for 3.5 weeks and done MNSSHP 3 times already. I’m also aware that the party tickets will sell quickly for that day. Does Disney do anything else that day? I have read about the Sleepy Hollow event at Fort Wilderness, which sounds fun, but I’m just trying to find out my options. Thank you.

We were at the Contemporary on Halloween last year and they had a bunch of activities for kids. They had trick or treating, costume parade, cookie decorating, pumpkin decorating, popcorn, special drinks, and marshmallow roasting out back. They also had pool activities like villain bingo, making a mummy with toilet paper, and decorating trick or treat bags in the afternoon.

We were at the Contemporary on Halloween last year and they had a bunch of activities for kids. They had trick or treating, costume parade, cookie decorating, pumpkin decorating, popcorn, special drinks, and marshmallow roasting out back. They also had pool activities like villain bingo, making a mummy with toilet paper, and decorating trick or treat bags in the afternoon.

Thank you so much - this is great to know and is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for!

We were at the beach club one Halloween and they had the trick or treat from beach to yacht to boardwalk. Fun activities, dress up competition, we also had photo ops with a Halloween goofy, Donald daisy and Minnie. There was also a disco over on the green area outside the boardwalk with fun Halloween games. All in it was a great evening that lasted longer than we thought. And all free!!!!

We were at the beach club one Halloween and they had the trick or treat from beach to yacht to boardwalk. Fun activities, dress up competition, we also had photo ops with a Halloween goofy, Donald daisy and Minnie. There was also a disco over on the green area outside the boardwalk with fun Halloween games. All in it was a great evening that lasted longer than we thought. And all free!!!!

That sounds fantastic! We will be staying at the Boardwalk so that would be absolutely perfect. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter