Halloween at Disney???

Lacincotta

Earning My Ears
My family will be in Disney World for Halloween and was wondering if anyone knew the best resorts to attend Halloween activities at?? I have heard that for wilderness, boardwalk, port orleans were good. Anyone have a favorite?? What about Disney Springs?? We are already going to MNSSHP the night before.

I was at WDW for Halloween three years ago.... we stayed at the Grand Floridian. They had small Halloween party with crafts, dancing & Mickey and Minnie came dressed in Halloween costumes. It was cute and I believe it was kind of the standard for all the resorts.
I recall that Fort Wilderness was worth checking out.... many of the camp sites had lots of Halloween decorations that we had visited earlier in the week and it was really cool. They also had trick or treating at Fort Wilderness.... if my DD had been older, we would have headed there. But she was only 3 and I didn't want that extra candy.

We've been at WDW for Halloween 2x and will be there again this Halloween. Fort Wilderness is absolutely worth checking out. Many of the sites decorate elaborately for Halloween and it's fun to just see them all. We took a carriage ride through the campgrounds and that was a fun way to check it all out, too.

How crowded does Fort Wilderness get on Halloween? We will be at Disney the week of Halloween and have MNSSHP scheduled one night so the kids can trick or treat, but not on Halloween. On Halloween we have an early dinner at Chef Mickeys so could do Fort Wilderness afterwards, but don't want to deal with big crowds. Would love to hear from someone who's been there in Halloween!

How crowded does Fort Wilderness get on Halloween? We will be at Disney the week of Halloween and have MNSSHP scheduled one night so the kids can trick or treat, but not on Halloween. On Halloween we have an early dinner at Chef Mickeys so could do Fort Wilderness afterwards, but don't want to deal with big crowds. Would love to hear from someone who's been there in Halloween!

I haven't personally stayed there but have relatives who did 2 years ago. They said Halloween was absolutely crazy. So many people were coming from other resorts and even off property for the activities that the parking lot out front was completely packed and the resort was crawling with people. They said a lot of campers complained about providing candy for so many non-Fort guests/ running out so quickly and that the lines of traffic to get into the resort were so bad the police had to direct traffic. I know there were rumors about trying to limit the trick or treating to Fort guests. I'm not sure if that has since happened or not, but something to keep in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts