Hall of Presidents

AtlantaDisneyDreamer

DIS Veteran
I got a chance to see the new HOP today and I think they did a good job with it. The imagineers had their hands full trying to create a politically neutral show, but I think they successfully pulled it off.

While the show honors several former Presidents, it neither lauds nor insults our current President.

I was also impressed with the audience. Everyone seemed to respond with class (except for one teenager who cursed loudly because she was not happy her parents wanted her to LEARN something while she was on vacation- but at least it was politically neutral swearing). :thumbsup2

I think anyone, regardless of political opinion, can enjoy the new show. I’m glad we saw it.

I agree. We were there in January and enjoyed the new movie, we had one Boo'er, but the one boo'er only booed once and then shut up, no one seemed to appreciate the interruption.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter