Half/fullboard with annual pass?

SleepingX3Beauty

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I'm contemplating whether or not I should renew my Dreampas when my year is up, so I've been doing some calculating (a lot, actually :lmao:) and it turns out that with half pension standard, we would be off cheaper than with our 10% discount of our annual pass in the restaurants that we usually go.

We usually book a 1 person package for my boyfriend and add myself as an annual pass holder to the booking when we arrive (I always email in advance so they know that I will be coming too) and I pay tourist tax.

I was wondering, is it possible to book half- or fullboard vouchers when booking room only, or when booking a 1-person package but booking vouchers for 2 people (Not trough the website, but if I'd be ringing the reservations line for my booking and immediately explain the situation of an annual pass holder coming along and needing food vouchers for both?)

Right now the Dreampas proves it's worth with the discount in stores yet I find myself buying less and less each trip (thank God, my bank account wouldn't be agreeing otherwise :rotfl: ) so I'm not sure if we'd be off any cheaper in the next year with a renewal. We always stay in Disney hotels anyway and room only has rarely been cheaper than the 1 person package + tourist tax for the annual passport holder way of booking.

Thank you in advance for your replies! :flower3:

remember with your AP you get 10% off counter service as well as buffet and table service, you don't get that with any half board plan (its for table and buffet service restaurants only).

if you book one person in on the package, you can only have half board for that one person, and its per night booked, not per day's stay. As far as I''m aware, you can't add half board for any extra people unless they are on the package, and it has to be for the entire duration of the trip (ie if you've booked 3 nights on your package, you get 3 half board vouchers per person booked onto the package). I don't know if you can add half board to room-only bookings, I think you'd be best to phone Guest Services aat DLP and ask these questions before you decide, one way or the other, which way to book your next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter