Half Board meal plan changes

rosh

Mouseketeer
It seems the meal plan has changed slightly since we last visited in 2016, could anyone help me out and clarify the following points?

We will be staying at Davy Crockett Ranch so it will be the standard plan

1. The breakfast is now described as being at a counter service restaurant in the parks - which restaurants serve the breakfasts and what sort of items are included?
2. What is the face value of the meal vouchers as we intend to eat in restaurants other than the limited buffet restaurants?
3. Is the ‘pause gourmand’ afternoon snack voucher no longer part of the plan as it is not mentioned as far as I can see?

Thanks for help in advance

1. Last summer the breakfast was in cafe hyperion and included a hot sandwich, a croissant or pain au chocolate, a hot drink and a juice you could also use it on main street and get the same except instead of a hot sandwich you got bread and jam.
2. Not sure about the face value but I imagine 30 euros which is the average price of the buffets.
3. No the pause gourmand has gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter