Hakuna Matata, A Baked Potato! -Oct '17 TR *Completed, New PTR Link*

Great report! I loved following along with you and your parents and seeing how much fun you all had together.

:love:

I really enjoyed reading your report! It was good for me to see a young adult enjoying Disney with their parents...my son (24) and I will hopefully get back there soon!

And can't wait to read your next one!

You got some good pins on this trip! I like the Donald mickey head you traded for.

Oh no, I'm bummed to hear you don't have a trip coming up in 2018; I wanted to be able to follow along on another TR! Thanks for writing this one and letting us all follow along; it was a ton of fun to read. :goodvibes

I loved reading along and commenting such a fun report! I am so glad you all had a wonderful trip and I hope the 2019 Trip works out for you!

Love all your pins, Andi has quite a collection and each one has significance to her.

Thanks again for the TR!

Tragical Express Day is always the saddest day!! Especially when you don't get any park time first, etc. But I guess at least you had time to take it easy that morning, rather than having a super early pick-up.

These are awesome!! I love Baymax, and the Cinderella carriage! I think it's so cool how they do little decorating competitions with the resort staff. We loved the CM-decorated wreaths we saw at All Stars at Christmas.

Beautiful day!

I'm with you there! I always come home with too many! The wedding trip was the worst. I think there were probably close to two dozen from that trip. But I always bring at least a couple home. I love some of the ones you picked. And I have the same Pandora pin :)

This is gorgeous! Funnily enough, Nathan and I were just looking online at Disney artists this morning because we're thinking about getting ourselves a Larry Dotson print for our anniversary, and I started looking at Thomas Kinkade's paintings because I love them, and this was one of the ones I was showing him this morning! It makes a beautiful puzzle!

:sad1: Hope you can squeeze in a little Disney magic this year, whether with the trip you're hoping to work out, or in other ways. I'm with you though. After our August trip coming up, we have no trips on the horizon. We may end up adding a short trip once or twice, but I expect that the next year or two will be a lighter on the Disney vacation front than we've been going for a long time now, probably at least until after Galaxy's Edge opens. I'll just have to get my fix from listening to soundtracks and reading lots of TRs! :goodvibes

It made me sad that we couldn't do a park day, but I also liked that we had a little bit of time to ourselves that morning!

I'm really glad we got to see the pumpkins before we left!

It was a gorgeous day! Wish we could've stayed by the pool!

Pins are such an addiction, aren't they! I love looking back at them though and being reminded of the trips I got them on.

The Thomas Kinkade painting are sooo gorgeous! This one was so beautiful and definitely a challenge to put together!

It's so hard not knowing when you will be back! This is the first time in a while I haven't had a trip lined up. Staying active on here does help though :)

WOW!!! Gorgeous picture!

Love this!

The last Mickey bars are bittersweet. But mostly sweet and delicious!

I think I have stood more than once waiting for the Tragical Depress with drippy chocolate on my hands from the last treat.

:mickeybar

Thank you!

The last Mickey bar is always so sad (but tasty too ;))!

One early morning when we were eating breakfast we saw an older couple both eating a Mickey bar. They mentioned to us that they were leaving for the airport and had to have one last one. We were in full support of them!

YEP! That photo sums it up exactly!

We loved doing the puzzle. It was super hard to put together but well worth it!

Sigh, we can sympathize we each other about the lack of Disney in our lives :( Good thing for these boards!

Great report! I loved following along with you and your parents and seeing how much fun you all had together.

:love:

Thank you so so much for following along, Dee! Loved having you :)

Great TR! So fun seeing how close you and your parents are!

Thank you so much for reading along! :)

What a fun trip! I so enjoyed reading your TR! :D

Thank you!! :goodvibes

I really enjoyed reading your report! It was good for me to see a young adult enjoying Disney with their parents...my son (24) and I will hopefully get back there soon!

And can't wait to read your next one!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you and your son go together soon! It really is awesome to be able to go as an adult with your parents :)

You got some good pins on this trip! I like the Donald mickey head you traded for.

Oh no, I'm bummed to hear you don't have a trip coming up in 2018; I wanted to be able to follow along on another TR! Thanks for writing this one and letting us all follow along; it was a ton of fun to read. :goodvibes

Thank you! I don't usually come home with much else, so the pins are a great souvenir.

I am bummed too :( Thank YOU for reading along! Love being able to share our trips with each other :)

I loved reading along and commenting such a fun report! I am so glad you all had a wonderful trip and I hope the 2019 Trip works out for you!

Love all your pins, Andi has quite a collection and each one has significance to her.

Thanks again for the TR!

Thank you so much for reading and always commenting, Caroline! :)

The pins are a great way to look back at past trips and relive the memories! Though I am starting to run out of room! I already have 2 large cork boards full of them!

It's no fun seeing this sign from the opposite direction!
Nope... :sad2:

28087401918_629b50a862_z.jpg
... or this when you're leaving the airport :sad:

This trip was so great for us! It was awesome being back in Disney with my parents and I know they had just as much fun as I did!
I'm so glad! What wonderful memories the three of you will have together :goodvibes

2018 is a Disney-free year for me :scared1:.
:faint:

I potentially have a trip in the works for early 2019 but nothing is set in stone yet. I will be sure to make a little update here if that comes to fruition!
Yay! Excited to hear more, and hoping it comes to fruition, indeed! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing another wonderful trip with us!!!

That pool looks really lovely!

What a haul! Love that Baymax best friends pin! And OMG I just noticed the Lion King pin with Rafiki and baby Simba. I NEED it!

Love it! that's such a beautiful image!

And that, sadly, is the end of this TR! It always seems to take me quite a bit to finish my reports, partially because I think I like dragging it out to keep re-living it! Thank you to everyone who read and commented! You all always make it so much fun for me! :goodvibes

Noooo I'm so sad. I need you to return to Disney ASAP!

I feel like I always have a new trip lined up when I finish one report but unfortunately that is not the case this time! 2018 is a Disney-free year for me :scared1:.

WHAT IS A DISNEY FREE YEAR?!

I was aiming to make 2018 a Disney World free year.... but.... I'm planning a trip now.

Nope... :sad2:

... or this when you're leaving the airport :sad:

I'm so glad! What wonderful memories the three of you will have together :goodvibes

:faint:

Yay! Excited to hear more, and hoping it comes to fruition, indeed! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing another wonderful trip with us!!!

The ride home is always so sad! But like you said, we made some wonderful memories!

Thank you so much for reading along!! :)

That pool looks really lovely!

What a haul! Love that Baymax best friends pin! And OMG I just noticed the Lion King pin with Rafiki and baby Simba. I NEED it!

Love it! that's such a beautiful image!

Noooo I'm so sad. I need you to return to Disney ASAP!

WHAT IS A DISNEY FREE YEAR?!

I was aiming to make 2018 a Disney World free year.... but.... I'm planning a trip now.

If only we took advantage of the pool! haha I always say if I ever stay moderate or deluxe, I will be sure to make time for the pools!

I was very happy with my pins this trip! Love that Baymax one too!

I need me to return to Disney ASAP too! :rotfl: I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back though!

I know, so many years I think I won't be going and then a trip will come up. But the thought of hopefully going early next year is what's keeping me going!

it was fun seeing all the pumpkin creations!

Very cute! I'll have to see if they have these again in October.

And then the bus arrived to take us to the airport

:sad: Worse bus ride ever!

Pins are my addiction at Disney, so here's some pics of what ended up coming home with me.

Wow, that's quite the haul! I'm pretty sure I don't have that Pluto bone one you traded for. I'll have to be on the lookout for it next week.

We also ended up buying a puzzle which we put together in January.

I love that! And I love puzzles so I just might have to get that one next week if it's still available.

2018 is a Disney-free year for me

:worried: I feel your pain. After October I probably won't be going back again until November 2019.

Great Trip Report! Thanks for sharing.

Def let us know here if you have another trip planning. I feel like I need everyone to give me a specific heads up when they start a new PTR or TR... I am always behind.

Going home is always SUCH a bummer!! But I'm glad y'all had such a great time and that you came back to share it with us! I enjoyed it as always.

I feel you on the Disney-less 2018. It is so so hard! Hopefully you can get back early next year. I'm hoping to get a little taste pre & post cruise in March but that would only be with a resort stay, no parks. It will likely be 2020 before we are back in the parks!!

Very cute! I'll have to see if they have these again in October.

:sad: Worse bus ride ever!

Wow, that's quite the haul! I'm pretty sure I don't have that Pluto bone one you traded for. I'll have to be on the lookout for it next week.

I love that! And I love puzzles so I just might have to get that one next week if it's still available.

:worried: I feel your pain. After October I probably won't be going back again until November 2019.

I'm sure they will!

The bus back to the airport really is so depressing :(

Hope you're able to find the Pluto pin!

I was really glad we bought the puzzle, such a beautiful picture!

I'm sure it will be a long year waiting to go back :(

Great Trip Report! Thanks for sharing.

Def let us know here if you have another trip planning. I feel like I need everyone to give me a specific heads up when they start a new PTR or TR... I am always behind.

Thank you for reading along! I will definitely give a heads up if I start a PTR or anything!

Going home is always SUCH a bummer!! But I'm glad y'all had such a great time and that you came back to share it with us! I enjoyed it as always.

I feel you on the Disney-less 2018. It is so so hard! Hopefully you can get back early next year. I'm hoping to get a little taste pre & post cruise in March but that would only be with a resort stay, no parks. It will likely be 2020 before we are back in the parks!!

It really is so sad!! Thank you so much for reading along!

Phew, 2020 sounds so far away! At least you have the cruise to look forward to! That is still on the bucket list for me. I'm sure it will be tough being so close but not doing any parks!

Thanks so much for a great trip report! I really enjoyed following along with you and your Mom and Dad. You guys just seem to go with the flow, and that's exactly how I like my trips to be as well. Look forward to your next one!

We also ended up buying a puzzle which we put together in January.

Wow!! Great job!! I got that puzzle for Christmas and my brother and I spent two days attempting that thing and the amount we actually accomplished is pretty sad! Someday!! I really want to frame it for my office. Can I pay someone to do that for me, lol???!!!!

Thanks so much for a great trip report! I really enjoyed following along with you and your Mom and Dad. You guys just seem to go with the flow, and that's exactly how I like my trips to be as well. Look forward to your next one!

Thank you so much for reading!! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Wow!! Great job!! I got that puzzle for Christmas and my brother and I spent two days attempting that thing and the amount we actually accomplished is pretty sad! Someday!! I really want to frame it for my office. Can I pay someone to do that for me, lol???!!!!

Trust me, I was ready to give up in the beginning! :rotfl: It was SO hard! But once we got a little momentum going it got a little better. Hopefully you can give it another try!

Pins are my addiction at Disney, so here's some pics of what ended up coming home with me

I love my Disney Pins! I have that same Miss Piggy one with the Ears.
Also, I REALLY will need to start hunting down that Disney films Collection. Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter