Hakuna Kidani, What a Turtleful Phrase!

My hubby bought the Hilton Head t-shirt when we were at Hilton Head last March. I'd like to get one from every resort we stay at! And I'd like to stay at all of them! :laughing:

A trip with a couple days with your "big" two girls sounds like a great plan! I have a feeling you'll be using those SD cards up!

Stay warm and stay healthy now! Winter is tough all over this year.

I'm so sorry you were sick during your trip, but I'm glad that you're better now. The end of a trip is always bittersweet, trying to soak in as much magic as possible. Where was the Disney outlet? Did they have good stuff? I have one by my house that is always hit or miss. Chick-fa-la is my favorite! Cute pictures of the girls. I know you're excited for sweet Hadley's arrival. I'll be in Orlando for school the whole month of July and would love to have a Dis Meet in Disney.

Hello! I am finally back. I forgot my password for a long time! I could not get it reset because in my infinite wisdom I set up my account with an email I do not use anymore. It finally came to me this morning. Whew! I am so glad you are better! I was keeping up with Jill's Facebook posts.Looks like we will not be crossing paths for awhile. We only have one WDW trip planned this year. We are going at spring break. We are going to Aulani at Christmas but that is not WDW. We are venturing out and doing a NCL cruise to Alaska for our summer vacation. I will enjoy hearing all about your trip though!!

Sorry to see your trip come to a close. It really was a wonderful trip and thank you for sharing. I guess writing about the ending is also so bittersweet because your December trip was not at all what you imagined. But you really did take it in stride and July is going to be awesome! :cool1:

I stopped in that outlet and that Disney store in June and I saw absolutely nothing. Hmmm - maybe I had my blinders on. :confused3 Cute T shirts and I like those Halloween ears. They would have been fun for October. Oh well.

Thanks again for a really enjoyable trip report!

I think it was this shirt that I sent you in search of.....Does that seem right? And since Jill has informed me that John is such a shopper, I won't mind having you stop on your way out of town again!

John likes to shop when he is in the mood to shop. He does seem to have the eagle eye when on the hunt for something. Not sure when we'll have a car again. We're flying in July. What about you - flying or driving this summer?

My hubby bought the Hilton Head t-shirt when we were at Hilton Head last March. I'd like to get one from every resort we stay at! And I'd like to stay at all of them! :laughing:

A trip with a couple days with your "big" two girls sounds like a great plan! I have a feeling you'll be using those SD cards up!

Stay warm and stay healthy now! Winter is tough all over this year.

I can't express how excited I am about having the girls to myself for a few days. I have to make up for lost time from December. We'll get there in the mid-afternoon on travel day, so I figure we'll go over to Magic Kingdom and do a few things. I'm guessing we'll do Animal Kingdom the next day and maybe have some Epcot time the next day. We can do some Kidcot activities. Also, Marc and Anita will be there, so we'll spend some time with them sometime during those days, for sure.

We were up to 60 degrees yesterday, but the temperature dropped significantly today. We're supposed to have ice tonight, so they have already called off school for tomorrow. I'm sure this very unusual early call has everything to do with the Atlanta mess.

I'm so sorry you were sick during your trip, but I'm glad that you're better now. The end of a trip is always bittersweet, trying to soak in as much magic as possible. Where was the Disney outlet? Did they have good stuff? I have one by my house that is always hit or miss. Chick-fa-la is my favorite! Cute pictures of the girls. I know you're excited for sweet Hadley's arrival. I'll be in Orlando for school the whole month of July and would love to have a Dis Meet in Disney.

Jill will have to answer about where that Disney outlet was. If you end up at Central Florida, you will get to know the area will, I'm sure. ::yes::

We will exchange numbers and arrange that DIS meet in July. :thumbsup2

It won't be long until Hadley gets here. Since I only see Trent and Brandi once a week or sometimes every other week, it has gone by quickly. I'm sure Brandi doesn't feel like it, though. She was talking about how she's in the waddling stage now. :laughing:

I am happy to say that I am feeling much, much better.....until I go to the mailbox and get bills from the hospital. ;) Even with insurance, there are still lots of bits and pieces to pay.

Hello! I am finally back. I forgot my password for a long time! I could not get it reset because in my infinite wisdom I set up my account with an email I do not use anymore. It finally came to me this morning. Whew! I am so glad you are better! I was keeping up with Jill's Facebook posts.Looks like we will not be crossing paths for awhile. We only have one WDW trip planned this year. We are going at spring break. We are going to Aulani at Christmas but that is not WDW. We are venturing out and doing a NCL cruise to Alaska for our summer vacation. I will enjoy hearing all about your trip though!!

It's good to see you here again! :cheer2: I was hoping to go for spring break, but the December trip took all the money. I knew it would be a choice between the two when we planned the December one, and of course I wanted to the one when everyone could go.

The Alaska and Hawaii will be amazing, of course. We will enjoy your pictures!

Sorry to see your trip come to a close. It really was a wonderful trip and thank you for sharing. I guess writing about the ending is also so bittersweet because your December trip was not at all what you imagined. But you really did take it in stride and July is going to be awesome! :cool1:

I stopped in that outlet and that Disney store in June and I saw absolutely nothing. Hmmm - maybe I had my blinders on. :confused3 Cute T shirts and I like those Halloween ears. They would have been fun for October. Oh well.

Thanks again for a really enjoyable trip report!

I'm super excited about July! :woohoo: Glad you enjoyed the report, and I am sorry I don't have tons of Dec/Jan pictures to share. That was a one in a million bad deal, of course, but I am happy to have had a good outcome with the pneumonia. In having many people asking me about my illness, I have heard their stories of so many others who have died from the pneumonia, flu, etc. this year, so I feel very blessed that I am fine.

According to the northern groundhog, there will be more winter. According to his southern cousin, there won't. Since I'm closer to the GA one, I'm banking on him being right. However, we have an ice day tomorrow, so maybe not. :upsidedow Either way, north or south, we'll all muddle through February, and March will bring spring for all of us.

We are warmed up by the thought of our summer trip, which is now officially on the books. :dance3: I'll let Jill have her final thoughts and share any pictures she wants to here, and when she's ready, she can close this one out. I am enjoying having an extra minute or two to check in on other DIS reports, even though I have not done as much of that as I have wanted to. I have worked a lot of nights this week.

Happy Groundhog Day/Super Bowl Day to all! Enjoy all those snacks and cheering and friends and family tonight. Stay safe and warm!

It's so sad to hear of the end of this trip, but I'm excited that you have a new one planned! Here's to fun, relaxation, and health for your upcoming summer trip!

It's so sad to hear of the end of this trip, but I'm excited that you have a new one planned! Here's to fun, relaxation, and health for your upcoming summer trip!

Well, happiness is creeping back in for us, as the summer trip has been officially booked. I'll be going down with Brooklynn and Bella on a Wednesday, and we're staying with Marc and Anita. Then on Saturday, Jill, John, and Sophie will come, and we'll move over to Pop for the rest of the trip. If we can make sure that 'health' part stays good, I know the fun and relaxation will take care of itself. :thumbsup2

Now, if we can just get through the rest of the coldness of February, I think we'll be okay. March has a new baby coming, April holds Bella's birthday, we get out of school in May, and church camp is in June. So, if we can manage to survive through the next few weeks, the rest of the wait won't be so terrible.

Well, happiness is creeping back in for us, as the summer trip has been officially booked. I'll be going down with Brooklynn and Bella on a Wednesday, and we're staying with Marc and Anita. Then on Saturday, Jill, John, and Sophie will come, and we'll move over to Pop for the rest of the trip. If we can make sure that 'health' part stays good, I know the fun and relaxation will take care of itself. :thumbsup2

Now, if we can just get through the rest of the coldness of February, I think we'll be okay. March has a new baby coming, April holds Bella's birthday, we get out of school in May, and church camp is in June. So, if we can manage to survive through the next few weeks, the rest of the wait won't be so terrible.

Nice :thumbsup2

Booking a new trip is such a good feeling! :goodvibes You have lots to keep your family busy into the summer, all kinds of wonderful things. I'm happy you are going to be able to spend some special time with the big girlies. How fun to stay with Marc and Anita!

So glad you get a do over this summer. We are taking a break this year, but I'm finding it hard to resist WDW!

How fun you get to have the girls to yourself for part of the time. You are so lucky to get to see your granddaughters so often.

It is so great you are feeling much better. Here's to good health!

Today, we will see temps climb above freezing!!! It's just one day for now, but surely that means spring is on the way, right? And after Easter, summer and MeMom's next big trip will be just around the corner. Wahoo!!!!!! :dance3:

Just been reading and catching up over the last couple of days and wanted to stop by and let you know how much I enjoy reading your trip reports, and how I hope there'll be many more, however far apart you need to space them :good vibes

We're going a little longer between trips this time around - waiting for the little one to reach her first birthday - but I'm looking forward to throwing myself into the planning when that 6 month countdown begins!

Just wanted to check in with Trent's baby news that some of you asked us to tell about if you are not on FB with us. She came a bit early, but Hadley arrived yesterday. She gave Brandi a hard time of it with a long labor that was looking like it could end in a C-section toward the end. That did not happen, which made Brandi happy. She is a beautiful, perfectly healthy little girl.

I am trying to get through my last observation at school and some DEA testing that will happen in the next two weeks. During spring break, when I have time, I will share pictures from last year's Flower and Garden Festival. I am enjoying the break from writing, and I am enjoying just coming here to read for a change, but I do want to do a mini-report so that we can all enjoy some Florida springtime pictures.

We hope you are all well and planning Disney trips in the near or far future. Either way, the planning is fun and it's exciting to think about new trips yets to come!

Congrats again to all on Hadley's arrival. She is beautiful.

We leave Saturday for our Florida business trip with two nights at Disney...can't wait.

And I can't wait to see your spring pictures.

Congrats on the new grandbaby! Hope everyone is doing well.

Jill in CO

Needless to say, I'm quite excited to share Bella and Brook with MeMom for the first three nights of the July trip...
No sickness on this trip, we are all going to be feeling GREAT!!! :banana:

Also can't wait to meet Miss Hadley Dean either on our way to WDW or as we drive home this summer.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!