Hakuna Kidani, What a Turtleful Phrase!

I so enjoyed following along on FB during your travels; looks like you had a great time!

Sorry to hear the luggage didn't arrive with you. The last time I flew, my bags had to be FedEx-ed to me at home a day later. I talked to a baggage person at the Minneapolis airport and he said they see a LOT of baggage delays out of MCO. It was his opinion that this is because of Magical Express and not getting bags there soon enough to be checked, which then backs up everything else. Not sure about the validity of that, but that's what he said. If I had a prayer of being able to pack just a carry on, I would certainly do it to avoid the baggage mess.

Memom wanted me to say Hi to everyone. Both her and Jill have been super busy so aren't on the DIS much anymore. They had a trip in June and going back November, I believe. And, Memom welcomed another grandbaby into the family. Actually two more since this TR! - each of her sons had one. And all girls!!!!

Memom wanted me to say Hi to everyone. Both her and Jill have been super busy so aren't on the DIS much anymore. They had a trip in June and going back November, I believe. And, Memom welcomed another grandbaby into the family. Actually two more since this TR! - each of her sons had one. And all girls!!!!
I miss them! They're trips were always such fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter