Hairwraps

pirates06

Alisson
Is the hair wrap kiosk still located in downtown disney california. If so can some one tell me where its located I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Alisson

LOL YOu posted this 4 times. :) You must really like hairwraps. LOL ;)

Last time we were there yes, it was there in DTD, it's near the Lego store.

They take a small section of hair and just wrap it in embroidery thread, around and around in different colors (and sometimes you can get beads as well) until they reach the end, then they tie it off and your hair has been wrapped. :) We did it for the girls and it lasts for months......you can wash them and everything.

Is the hair wrap kiosk still located in downtown disney california. If so can some one tell me where its located I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Alisson

I believe they still do and I remember it is somewhere close to Jazz Kitchen and the Lego Store :)

I remember seeing it at Downtown Disney...just don't remember what area....my mind sees crystals...maybe by the person who sells glass/crystal.

Yes but they don't need a lot of hair, after they get to a certain point they can wrap the thread around itself......as in they use more thread then they need and make the wrap longer then your actual hair. I've done it, it's pretty easy to do.....

Again, the hair wrap station is/was near the Lego Store, by the crystal stand and the wind chime stand, across from the "old guys" stand and comic stand, near the Pearl Factory.....LOL Really, walk down DTD from DLR towards the monorail station, or take the monorail to DTD get off and from there walk towards DLR, you walk right past it, it was right past the Lego store on the right side walking towards DL from the monorail. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter