Hair styling at WDW for daughter's senior pictures - HELP!

CrabbyPatty

DIS Veteran
There's nothing like waiting for the very last minute .... we'll be in WDW next week and have scheduled my daughter's senior pictures for Thurday morning at 9:00 a.m. in Epcot. Is there anyplace nearby where we can go for a quick styling for her hair?

I'm totally incompetent re: hair styling and we just need a quick brush-out and lots of hairspray by someone who knows what they're doing so her hair looks good in the pictures.

I see there's a salon at the Dolphin that opens at 8:00 a.m. But I wonder if that's enough time since we have to be at Epcot by 8:45 a.m.

Has anyone used any outside stylists that will come to your hotel room or a location near Disney to do something like this?

THANKS SO MUCH for any assistance you can provide!

There's nothing like waiting for the very last minute .... we'll be in WDW next week and have scheduled my daughter's senior pictures for Thurday morning at 9:00 a.m. in Epcot. Is there anyplace nearby where we can go for a quick styling for her hair?

I'm totally incompetent re: hair styling and we just need a quick brush-out and lots of hairspray by someone who knows what they're doing so her hair looks good in the pictures.

I see there's a salon at the Dolphin that opens at 8:00 a.m. But I wonder if that's enough time since we have to be at Epcot by 8:45 a.m.

Has anyone used any outside stylists that will come to your hotel room or a location near Disney to do something like this?

THANKS SO MUCH for any assistance you can provide!

I have not, but a quick Google search led me to this: https://www.beglammed.com/.

THANK YOU! That is exactly what I was trying to find. I have an appointment for a blow-out styling at 6:30 a.m. in our Pop Century hotel room prior to her picutures in EPCOT at 9:00 a.m. I really appreciate your help!

THANK YOU! That is exactly what I was trying to find. I have an appointment for a blow-out styling at 6:30 a.m. in our Pop Century hotel room prior to her picutures in EPCOT at 9:00 a.m. I really appreciate your help!

Yay! I'm glad it worked out. :goodvibes

My daughter just did her senior portrait last week!

She wanted the castle in the background but we also tried the Poly...she did t realize there was no water fall anymore but we still tried. She also did the purple wall besides the ones in the MK. I told her to go look at the Poly grounds for any other spots but there a no good spots anymore with those bungalows ruining that once perfect view.

We didn’t do hair. Her only concern was the background. She had it up walking into the park then took it down. Normally she will straighten it but she didn’t care to spend the hour doing that. Her hair is thick! There is one piece out. I might try to see if I can fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter