• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hair Dryers at Polynesian?

Mrs. Potts

Mouseketeer
We leave for our third stay at the Polynesian in two weeks. I think I've burned some brain cells since our last trip. I can't remember if there are hair dryers in the rooms. I don't want to lug a hair dryer down there if I dont' have to. We're staying lagoon view (stayed garden view last two times, next time maybe we'll go concierge). Anyway, if someone out there could refresh my memory I'd appreciate it.!

We stayed there the end of July in Samoa facing the pool and the volcano (great view, kids loved it) and YES, they did have hair dryers in the bathroom. Enjoy your trip and let us know how it was:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter