Hair Color Dilemma If you use Natural Instncts

Geat news!
A few days ago I got an email from coty/clairol and apparently there were enough of us who complained about their new hair color to the point that they said they are reformulating at least the Nutmeg 4 !
They are sending me a coupon for a free bottle...which in my opinion is not enough to make up for the money I spent on a variety of other semi permanent colors none of which have really worked the way the old NI did. I am reserving judgement since they said it would be in the stores in early NOV but when I asked how would I know if it was the new formula I as yet did not get an answer. I am hoping it says so on the package. If anyone has seen a package with some sort of " new and improved on it" I would love to know. HOPEFULLY, work better than the current formulation. Till then I will continue my quest, I have used Overtone, Punky, Moroccan oil color depositing, Madison Reed (HATE IT) one other from Sephora whose name escapes me and am about to try Christoph Robin.

Thanks for the update. I hope they do this to the other colors too like Dark blonde my favorite. I am going to be on the lookout now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter