Hair and Makeup?

Hello, my soon to be wife wants to know if the in room services from Senses are available at any of the WDW resorts or just the Grand Floridian? We will be staying at Old Key West. Thank you.
I'm going to the salon but they told me they could go to any Disney resort so I'm sure OKW would be fine. Michelle is the Wedding Coordinator for Senses – A Disney Spa
The number is this...

407-827-4166

Thank you for this thread!

I actually booked Beaute Speciale. They are on Pinterest as well. So you can see a lot of their work there too. I'm sure other companies/services have boards there too?

I am using Senses when I get married in May, they will come to your room. I am staying at Wilderness Lodge and they will come as early as you need them.

I am using Senses when I get married in May, they will come to your room. I am staying at Wilderness Lodge and they will come as early as you need them.
YES! I went in salon but the LOVELY Chrissy told me of various trips to people's resort rooms. There is a blanket $150 fee for any start time before 6am. "As early as 4am" was mentioned at one point to me but I'd just call them and tell them what you are thinking.
This was listed on the invoice even though I went in salon for my 5am start hair and makeup redo at Coronado for my park shoot - "In-room service booked outside of operating hours charge during hours of 9p-6a (Add On) $150.00"

Most of the independent hair and makeup vendors (like the ones on the list DFTW gives you) don't charge anything extra for an early-morning appointments. Even Beaute Speciale only charges $50.

Most of the independent hair and makeup vendors (like the ones on the list DFTW gives you) don't charge anything extra for an early-morning appointments. Even Beaute Speciale only charges $50.
I got a quote from www.fairytalehairandmakeup.com before I settled on Ivy Trellis who were amazing....and they quoted an early morning fee...
It was "Early morning fee- $25 an hour before 8am."

Another Beaute bride here :) I had a trial in the UK with my hairdresser so I had an idea of how it would look. Beaute did it much better than my hairdresser! They also did my mum's hair and mine and my sisters make-up.

They came out again to do my hair and make-up for our MK portrait session.

I used Fairytale Hair & Makeup - http://fairytalehairandmakeup.com - for my engagement shoot last month. Stacie was wonderful and so much fun! I'm not a morning person but she kept the energy alive and was a pleasure to chat with for the time she was there. She listened to everything I wanted and even made sure for me to check and change things before she left the room.

I really wanted LeJeune because of all the rave reviews I've read, but she has no availability on my day. :worried: I'm at a loss now because I was really hoping for LeJeune.

I really wanted LeJeune because of all the rave reviews I've read, but she has no availability on my day. :worried: I'm at a loss now because I was really hoping for LeJeune.

I've seen good reviews for About Face Beauty and Fairytale Hair and Makeup!

I had Ana at Beaute Speciale and was really pleased with what she did with my hair and my bridesmaids. I didn't do a trial. I showed her some pictures and she made my hair far better than the pictures :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!