Hagrid's Coaster Queue Updates / Questions / Reviews

It would be interesting to know if they have any plans to do any work on Hagrid's while they are closed. I doubt it as it would be counter productive to the reason why the parks are closed. However, it would be a good time to do it during all this.

I was at the parks on Saturday and Sunday before we cut our trip short to get back to Canada (upon the newly updated directives from our government to come back asap).

The ride was running flawlessly that I could tell (opened at park open, closed at park close, no delays or closures that I could tell). Line was always moving and even some of the smaller things (like the first Blast Ended Skrewt fog machine, both of fluffy's moving heads etc.) were working.

So it seems like they might have recently got the kinks sorted out, and they now have extra time for anything else that might be necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter