• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Had a great tme at Praise Wave Friday night

Jane E.

DIS Veteran
Our family went to Praise Wave at Sea World last night & had a great time. Chris Rice & Delirious played at the Nautilus theater, and Nicole C Mullen & Donnie McClurkin played at the Atlantis Bayside Stadium. There were also local christian bands playing at the Front Gate Village Square. We saw Chris Rice & Delirious - and both did great;albeit, very different concerts. Chris played for about 30 min & Delirious played for about an hour. We had to leave the theater at 9pm to meet ds on Kraken, & Delirous was doing an encore. We missed Nicole & Donnie because ds & dh wanted to ride Kraken in the dark in the front row! We did make it to Shamu Praise Wave. It was a show just for Praise Wave with scripture, christian music & one live song, My Redeemer Lives. And of course Shamu! It was awesome. Afterwards we saw the fireworks. I've only been to Sea World once about 5 years ago (before Kraken & Atlantis). I kept getting lost once it got dark. I thought I was heading to the Atlantis Bayside Stadium for the laser fireworks & somehow we ended up on the dock! Upon exiting we each got a free CD. They had two different ones, a gospel cd & a praise/worship cd. I'm thankful to the Dis because I'd never heard of Praise Wave until I followed a tix link to Sea World a few weeks ago. As soon as I read about it I bought the tix. It was great getting to actually SIT down in a theater & listen to the bands. I've heard that NOJ is standing only. At my age I need to sit down in between all the jumping! We want to go again next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter