• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HA viewing in Epcot for Harmonius

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Last time I was at Epcot, I asked a CM, about an hour before Harmonius, where the HA viewing was. She said there was none, which I find hard to believe. However, since it was cold, I accepted her answer and left to warm up. However, is there a HA viewing area that anyone knows about?

Last time I was at Epcot, I asked a CM, about an hour before Harmonius, where the HA viewing was. She said there was none, which I find hard to believe. However, since it was cold, I accepted her answer and left to warm up. However, is there a HA viewing area that anyone knows about?
They are again marked on the EPCOT park maps for guests with disabilities
EPCOT MAPView attachment 611810
edit: the map above shows Epcot fireworks viewing spots for guests w/ disabilites

Last edited:
the one that I used was for ECV/wheelchair not just handicapped like at MK if that makes sense

1660949566236.jpeg
Where the two stores are between Mexico and Canada there is an ECV viewing area. Facing the lagoon , do you know where the FP VIEWING of Illuminations was? Well go to that area, down the hill, and to the right, and there’s a CM who will let you into the area if there is room. It’s excellent viewing!

1660949827782.jpeg

View attachment 695397
Where the two stores are between Mexico and Canada there is an ECV viewing area. Facing the lagoon , do you know where the FP VIEWING of Illuminations was? Well go to that area, down the hill, and to the right, and there’s a CM who will let you into the area if there is room. It’s excellent viewing!

View attachment 695398
Thanks! I know exactly where you're talking about. It was a HA viewing area for Illuminations, and I kind of thought it would be for Harmonius also. But I didn't assume it was-made the mistake, I think now, of asking the CM. Yes, it was excellent viewing-actually the CM there was super nice-all the wheelchairs and ECVs were spread across the first row, but she asked people, nicely to move a little to make space for me in the front row. Great view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter