H2o Products- Discounts?

scottb8888

DVC: SSR, HHI & BVI
Does anyone know where we can buy the H2o products used in the resort at a discount. H2o used run specials and once in awhile Disney did. I have not found it discounted anywhere?

I was looking into this and was informed on another thread on the DCL page that they run Black Friday specials and to watch for those.

Does anyone know where we can buy the H2o products used in the resort at a discount. H2o used run specials and once in awhile Disney did. I have not found it discounted anywhere?

Check Ulta and use their coupons. It’s not branded Disney but it’s the same product.

If you are D23 Gold there is a discount code. Log in to your account and look at the discount page. I used my code recently at the H2O+ website.

Since this thread as been revived... I just got some of the H2O Sea Salt Body Butter on Amazon for $11.00 for 8 ounces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter