H20 shampoo/ Where to buy

Can you still buy The Sea Marine H2O+ shampoo and conditioner in the resorts? We all love it and it says disney to us. I am doing a solo trip in June to collect stuff for all of us (my husband has Leukaemia and can't travel, but I am going to make up 10th anniversary WDW hampers as we got married there in 2010) I am really hoping they don't change the sea marine scent or make it impossible to buy before then. We made a last trip as a family Xmas 2017, but have run out now!

What resorts have sea marine shampoo in the showers/baths instead of sea salt?

There was a 20% off promo code in the large hard bound book in our cabin on the Magic. I meant to take a picture of the code because we also LOVE these products! Wish i did.....20% would be great.

Remember a couple of years ago when everyone was freaking out because they were charging people after the fact for stealing the cloth laundry bags?!?!? Imagine what it is going to be when the H2O bottles come up missing! LOL But I agree, best stuff ever!

I plan on bringing some empty travel bottles and filling up a couple with the shampoo on my next cruise in January. I won’t be greedy.
The shampoo is my favorite item. I am happy they are stilling using H2O and I get the cost effectiveness of the refillable bottles.

I ordered all four products on Shop Disney, and I brought the almost-empty bottles on my cruise in October. I was going to refill them gradually from the bottles in the room, but the first time the housekeeper saw them she filled them all for me. I’ll be bringing them with me again in March — saves me $103 each refill!

Well, you can't do that now. Disney has gone to the refillable big bottles in the rooms. Both on the ships and at the resorts.
Just got back Saturday from 5-way stay. Poly, Copper Creek one bedroom and Yacht Club had all the H2O tubes still. Riviera studio and Kidani studio had wall unit plus one bar soap and tube of body lotion.

Why not? I just emptied the entire big bottle into a water bottle and took it home after our last cruise.

hahaha! Admittedly, I thought about this as a solution last October. Now we are running out of the smaller versions from our previous cruises and I’m so sad I didn’t follow through. Long story short, I’m jealous.

Remember a couple of years ago when everyone was freaking out because they were charging people after the fact for stealing the cloth laundry bags?!?!? Imagine what it is going to be when the H2O bottles come up missing! LOL But I agree, best stuff ever!

I was unaware of that charge until we came home with one two years ago. It sits in my office and I laugh at it frequently. I laugh because it’s evidence of the large pours during mojito tasting on Castaway Cay then trying to pack for home. Lol good times.😂😂😂🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts