H20 Glow Nights(Typhoon Lagoon) - August 24th Solo Adult Meetup

brad813

DIS Veteran
I am looking for other solo adults that are planning to attend the H20 Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon on August 24th to hang out with. Obviously, I don't need a huge group, but am really just looking for a few people to do the slides with and chill in the adults only area throughout the night. I already have my ticket and will be arriving around 6pm, assuming no problems with my arrival to the parks that day. If anyone is interested, be sure to let me know, and I look forward to seeing you there.

Oh, I would love to, but I will arrive FL in August 26th and will miss this now. Have to shedule my next year so that I can enjoy this also. Things are still good couse I can witness the Star Wars opening and HHN :)

Oh, I would love to, but I will arrive FL in August 26th and will miss this now. Have to shedule my next year so that I can enjoy this also. Things are still good couse I can witness the Star Wars opening and HHN :)

I don't do HHN. Don't care much for haunted house type Halloween events. As for Star Wars, make sure you have a full day planned just for that. Until we know otherwise, everyone is going on the assumption we will need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!