H & V times question

lag2a1979

Earning My Ears
This trip is going to be a lot of "firsts" for our family...first time staying on-site, taking the kids (DS2 and DS6), character meals, and using the DDP. I made an ADR for H & V for 11:00 thinking that would be for lunch. After checking for something else I came across the meal times. Breakfast ends at 11:20 and characters come back at 11:40 for lunch.

So, I have 2 questions: Will we be eating from the breakfast buffett AND the lunch buffett? We are already doing Donald's Safari and Cape Mays for breakfast on our trip and was hoping to have lunch.

Since the characters take a break, will my kids still get to interact with them? This is very important...especially since I just read on another thread that Handy Manny will be there starting in May :)

I tried to move my ADRs back a little but haven't had any luck so far. My DHS day is June 2.

Thanks,
Lisa

You should have no problem seeing the characters. Just make sure to not leave and not rush through eating. The buffet will change at exactly 11:20, so if you want to eat from each just grab a plate when you first sit down. Otherwise, just relax at your table until the food is switched. Try not to arrive early for your seating so that you are not seated before 11:00 to minimize wait time.
Enjoy!
Julia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter