• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GV Polynesian Concierge Room

jazmyin

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me which GV concierge room to request at the Polyenesian and why they would choose that room?

jazmyin,

We stayed GV concierge in December in room 3522. It is on the third floor, which is a smoking optional floor. Neither my DH or myself smoke, but I trusted Tikiman and requested 3rd floor for the balcony. The 2nd floor doesn't have a balcony and I really didn't want the ground floor. We LOVED the room and would definetly request it again. It did NOT smell at all like smoke. It was very bright and sunny. The week we were there it was chilly during the days, but our balcony seemed to catch the sun and was actually quite toasty :p It also overlooks the quite pool perfectly. My kids enjoyed doing laps in this pool so my DH and I could get "alone time" and still keep an eye on them! Sometimes this was more relaxing then sitting by the "noisy" pool :D We also noticed that we heard nothing from and of the next door rooms. VERY quiet and I know the room next door had little ones!
JMO

Gottalovedisney, How many doors away from the lounge were you? Thanks for your help. -Dizma

Hi Dizma,

I'm not sure exactly how many doors down we were. I'd say we were three quarters of the way down. I know that there were only four more rooms after ours. We liked the short walk to the end of the hall when we wanted to walk to the T&TC. The kids joked that we had our own private entrance :cool: If I had to guess I'd that we were probably 11 (?) doors down? Sorry I can't be more help!

We stayed in room 3534 last week and it was perfect. View wasn't great but we were the first room on the right up the stairs which made it so convenient for the lounge. Our older daughters could get their breakfast and bring it up to the room. Also no smell of smoke in our room-very very quiet and I think the building was full of kids.

Hi Gottalovedisney,

Which building were you in. I am new to the Poly. We are going in November and I can't wait!

Thank you
Nicanna

Hi Nicanna,

We were in the Hawaii building, which houses concierge. The concierge lounge is also in this building. If you can afford to stay concierge, I highly recommend it! We're also going back to the Polynesian the first week of November!!! What week are you going? The Polynesian is our favorite resort. We find it to be so relaxing and laid back. After a tough day in the parks, it's the perfect place to come back to!! If you've got anymore questions, I'll be happy to answer them. I'm sure you'll love it no matter which building you're in:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter