Guys: How much do you pay for a haircut. (before tip)

What do you pay for a haircut before tip?

• Total voters

tvguy

Question anything the facts don't support.
My wife gives me a hard time because the barber shop I prefer is 6 miles from our house and charges $12. She points out that there are several barbershops within a mile our our house that charge $7 dollars.
I've been getting my hair cut at this barbershop since I was 3, so 59 years! Same shop, but 4th set of owners as previous owners retired or passed away.
Guys, what do you pay for a hair cut?

mine is 12-13, I been going to same lady since the 80,s, but I got to change, she is becoming an angry old lady

$18

Same gal has been cutting my hair since the late 80’s.

It wasn't my usual place, but my last haircut was $7. I was in San Francisco Chinatown and asked around for a good place since my hair was getting pretty long. This place was really busy and did a good job. There were quite a few customers, including someone who sounded like an Australian tourist.

Dh has a particular haircut and gets all the beard trim/treatments too so he doesn't look homeless and instead looks styled. He pays $40, but it's Nashville and just getting an appointment is a pain I know. My ex and the guys I know that have high maintenance hair styles and beard all pay around that, or more.

DH and DS each go to different places but they both pay $40. You can't get a decent one for much less - even a barber shop or Great Clips charge $20+ for men.

DH and DS each go to different places but they both pay $40. You can't get a decent one for much less - even a barber shop or Great Clips charge $20+ for men.
Great Clips is $17 here.

I pay $15. I have little hair left which makes it a quick job. The lady that cuts my hair is so cute and pleasant.

mine--$16 at Holiday Hair. But I almost always have a $4 off coupon. Hubby's haircut-nothing, as I do it with the electric trimmers, :P

My husband and sons go to the same barber, their haircuts are $14 before tip. The lady who does my hair also charges $14 for men's haircuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!