Gurgling Suitcase/Lounge at OKW

easyas123

DIS Veteran
Good day - we have a stay at OKW coming up and we were wondering if anyone could recommend another location/lounge type area that is on property besides the Gurgling Suitcase? We've been there before, just the two of us - but this time we have the (adult) kids in tow and the GS is not exactly very large or comfortable to sit for a bit.
Or would we be better off heading up to POR/FQ lounge?

Gurgling Suitcase is pretty small. A Few seats at the bar and a few more at a shelf.

However, there are some high top tables right outside, and, picnic tables across the walkway with a view of the marina.

Gurgling Suitcase is pretty small. A Few seats at the bar and a few more at a shelf.

However, there are some high top tables right outside, and, picnic tables across the walkway with a view of the marina.

Thank you. We've actually stayed at the resort a few times before, and have been to the GS and sat outside - but this time we are a party of 6, not 2 so I was hoping there might be somewhere with a bit more elbow room inside in case the weather is iffy (going at the end of this month).

I'd boat to Disney Springs. Once upon a time, you could bring an adult beverage with you on the boat if you like. If that's still true, it might make the boat the (floating) lounge you are looking for.

I'd boat to Disney Springs. Once upon a time, you could bring an adult beverage with you on the boat if you like. If that's still true, it might make the boat the (floating) lounge you are looking for.
Still can as of last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter