Guided Tours

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
Hello! :)

I am heading for DLRP (in 3 weeks!!! ), and my question is:
How does the Guided Tours work?

• How much does it cost?
  • Where do I book on site?... or should I have booked in advance?
  • Do they really cancel if there's not enough people?
  • Do they have regular English speaking tours as well?... or only once in a while?
  • Is it good value for the money, even if you are a Disney Freak?... or is it designed for the first-time-experience?
  • Do they "blow the secret" behind the magic?...or just show you enough not to reveal everything?

And one more thing... is there really a GT for WDS too???
The parks is only a year old??? :confused:

Someone you know can't wait to go!!! :bounce: :jester:

Wow! I never knew that Disneyland Paris did guided tours!

We have been on Keys to the Kingdom in WDW, but it never crossed my mind that DLRP would have a tour. Is there a website or telephone number I can ring for more information - these sound fantastic!

Thanks

Richard. :)

I have done some research, and this is what I found! :earsboy:

They don't seem to promote the Guided Tours much at DLP... :confused:

But at the website of DLP-Guidebook I found this phonenumber
*Guided Tours / (33) (1) 64 74 21 26 after a search on "Guided Tours" on the site. :cool:

The tours are a relatively recent thing. As far as I know there are two tours (although I wait to be corrected on this): a Main Street Tour and a Horticulture of Disneyland Tour.

I've not done either, so can't say whether they are interesting or not, how often they take place or even what language they are in. Initially the tours were a Shareholders' perk, but I think they are now available to anybody who wants to pay the small fee to accompany a knowledgeable Cast Member around the park.

Regards

Rob

costs are 15 EUR for a 2 hour WALKING ( !!! ) tour of Disneyland and 10 EUR for a one hour tour of the studios..
I don`t know if they do offer them in several languages, but i think french ( lol ) and english will take place at least once a day.
It is a brand new thing and i discovered them on my way back to the airport while reading the park maps..
I think this might be one of the disadvantages of us old-timers missing information provided in those maps only :-))

Stephan

Stephan - Thank you so much! :)

I'll check all the details as soon as I get there! :earsboy:
And if possible, give you a photo report fron the tour. :)

I have been to DLP on different occations since the park opened and I always read through every thing that one recive.... But I must have overlooked the Guided Tours! :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter