Guests climbing on Tree of Life 12/3/17

Look, they were just really upset that they got rid of the Tarzan stage show so were trying to recreate it themselves! ;)

In all seriousness it is ridiculous that someone would think that is ok - hope that parents were able to use it as a teaching moment to their kids ... though I worry others might see it and think "oh cool, they got to be internet famous so I should do that too!"

Wow! When I first saw this I was like why would you want to climb an old oil rig? Don't they know that really isn't a tree??? Seriously what is next? Climb the castle??

Just plain stupid. Probably the type of half brains that would also sue Disney if they had fallen during their little joy-climb and hurt themselves in the process.

Wow! When I first saw this I was like why would you want to climb an old oil rig? Don't they know that really isn't a tree??? Seriously what is next? Climb the castle??

let's see ... we have this one, which covers Animal Kingdom, and we had someone climbing the front of the Mexican Pavilion in EPCOT - so need something in Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios to complete the quartet of idiots

I always love the view at the top of Splash Mountain!! It would be cool to get up there and sit a while, and it doesn't seem too difficult!

Splash could work - or Big Thunder (the kids did that in one of the Kingdom Keeper books ... they also got to the top of Space Mountain as well) .... guess the pinnacle would be the top of Cinderella Castle to check out where Tinkerbell flies from

In DHS, guess it would be Tower of Terror

Disney needs dungeons for this sort of thing...you know they'd be the coolest themed dungeons ever. Seriously though, I hope they're banned for at least 5 years. Gotta send a message with this sort of thing.

Disney needs dungeons for this sort of thing...you know they'd be the coolest themed dungeons ever. Seriously though, I hope they're banned for at least 5 years. Gotta send a message with this sort of thing.

Could theme it to Robin Hood - have animatronics of all the townfolks that couldn't pay their taxes

Disney%2BRobin%2BHood%2B1973%2BPrisoners.JPG

They are members of PETOR - People for the Ethical Treatment of Oil Rigs ... and think they should be allowed to live out their existence naturally, not turned into an abomination in some *shudder* theme park

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I can now move on with my day. Nothing will beat this today. Thank you.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter