Guest Services - are they open during Extra Magic hours?

Lauren&Fam

Earning My Ears
My mom, daughter, and myself will be arriving at Beach Club Villas late this coming Tuesday night (our flight lands around 9:45pm). My daughter has a very old ticket from back when there was a non-expiring ticket purchasing option. A rep on the phone told me the tickets are still valid and for 5 days but I need to upgrade her ticket because she is now older than 10 and their ticket media has changed. I would like to do this Tuesday night so we are ready to go and won't need to wait in a line on Wednesday morning when we want to get in the parks. I see that Epcot has Extra Magic Hours Tuesday night until 11pm. Does this mean that the Guest Services at International Gateway will also be open until 11pm? I'm trying to avoid having to make a late trip to Disney Springs. Thanks!

Also, I have link her ticket and all of ours to our Magic Bands - I can see how many days we all have and I have reserved FastPasses - wondering if we can just use ours (and hers) and she won't be stopped when we try and enter the parks anyway....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter