Guest quantity correct on MDE but not names

DisneyHomework

Mouseketeer
hello,
I don’t know if this is a resort issue or a call about the app (and I’ve been on hold for an hour). My reservation correctly lists 5 guests, but all except for me are blank (guest 1, guest 2, etc). This will be an issue when I go to book fast passes at my 60 Day window, because the rest of my family doesn’t reflect a hotel reservation (tickets are all accounted for). Is this a reservation issue or MDE? And what number do I call to best correct? Thanks!

I got thru on the tech support line and it was an app issue not a reservation issue, but really worth double checking before you 60 FP window opens. I had previously confirmed our passes all showed but happened to notice today guest details missing from the reservation details in the expanded view. The cast member confirmed it would have prevented us from securing FP. All good now just sharing I’ve not had that issue before.

I got thru on the tech support line and it was an app issue not a reservation issue, but really worth double checking before you 60 FP window opens. I had previously confirmed our passes all showed but happened to notice today guest details missing from the reservation details in the expanded view. The cast member confirmed it would have prevented us from securing FP. All good now just sharing I’ve not had that issue before.

Yeah, your issue sounds consistent with other MDE glitches that have been occurring / reported lately (the last several weeks). Disney’s been doing something on the backend (likely related to the pending new ticket structure rollout) that has caused on again/off again issues for many. I ‘disappeared’ for awhile as well a week or two ago!

Glad you got everything worked out. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!