Guest input for Best and Worst

Kevin Dershem

Disney fan from Michigan
One of my favorite shows that DIS has and keeps my wife and I in the mindset of Disney are the Best and Worst shows, especially when we are between park visits. I really enjoy the shows, including the back and forth between the members of the DIS on certain episodes. I can imagine that I have the same thought that others do about giving their two cents on a particular topic. If they were to ever have a guest on the show, or Dis fan to give their input on certain Best and Worst shows, what topic would you prefer to be a part of?

I think it might be better if they asked for our opinions with commentary. For example, we would answer on Facebook or on the boards and they'd read our opinions.

I one time suggested they bring on Frank Goodman from Disney World Junkies as a guest, but that didn't go over too well with fellow DISers.

Are you talking Disers as in the board community or people from the show? Like I said my original post was more of an Arm chair quarterback type of sentiment. We all certain things that sometimes we feel that either the people on the show either do not spend much time, dismiss or really love that makes you want to get into the discussion.
Example is we really love Raglan road, but it doesn't get much attention.
I think a great example of wanting to be in the conversation was the discussion on the different queues they had most recently

this may be too close to the dining show or done recently but some suggestions below. with food quality changing so quickly it is amazing how what is yummy one trip can stink the next

best + worst: snacks in each park
best + worst: quick service in each park
best + worst: shopping/ gift shops in each park
best + worst: resort restaurants-which ones are worth the extra journey and which to skip

hope the guys keep doing the pick 6-dining show loved pete's pick 6 from last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter