Guest information booth and DAS

this might have been it if you had a DAS previously they just pulled up your information.

also, the CM can not read dr note
I know they do not require the note but I figure it's never a bad idea to have one explaining why she cannot wait in a traditional standby line.

The Guest Experience Team has now expanded to include Animal Kingdom.

Guest Experience Team locations throughout the park: outside Pizzafari, near Expedition Everest, and Harambe Village.

The spots are marked with the same large distinctive blue umbrellas with Guest Experience Team written in white.
Team members wear blue shirts with the team name and a logo specific to the park they are at.

The Guest Experience Team has now expanded to include Animal Kingdom.

Guest Experience Team locations throughout the park: outside Pizzafari, near Expedition Everest, and Harambe Village.

The spots are marked with the same large distinctive blue umbrellas with Guest Experience Team written in white.
Team members wear blue shirts with the team name and a logo specific to the park they are at.
how exciting when I was down there in April/ May they were talking about adding it to the other parks now I hope they add it to EPCOT ( or at least a way to get a return time for Sorin without going into the land pavilion )

When we were just there, most castmembers didn't even know what the Guest Experience Team was, let alone where they were located. When I told them there were some in Hollywood Studios, they thought I was imagining things.

Thank you so much for sharing this!!! I would have never know and since it is my husband who has the DAS I am the one that goes to the rides and gets the return times. This will save me since I am exhausted from all of the walking in general!!! Thanks again!!!

Keep in mind that there is not a guarantee of getting a DAS Return Time from the Guest Experience locations at WDW.
People have reported varying experiences. It’s worth a try, but don’t be surprised to be told you need to go to the attraction.

They don't have these information booths outside the gates. Guest Relations outside the gates may be able to set-up your DAS. It sometimes depends on 1) if they have the right equipment (namely the iPad) and 2) if they are too busy handling ticket issues.

Enjoy your vacation!
Is there still a guest relations in Disney springs and if yes, where and could you request a DAS there?

So I talked to a cast member at one of the booths at MK today and they are still setting up DAS times there. He said that management keeps going back and forth on it. Evidently since there are no booths at Epcot some guests have been complaining so they go back and forth saying not to give him out at the booths and then go ahead and give him out after people complain again.

They need to make up their minds and stick to it. They waffle on so many rules that make it hard to know what is currently being followed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!