Guesstimate on rates?

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
I am trying to figure out all my options for our 2003 vacation. We are looking at the traditional week at Disney or a cruise. I know what Disney is going to cost we have been there several times. Can someone give me a guesstimate on 2 adults, 14 year old and nine year old. I am looking at a catagory 6 Land/Sea Cruise. What is a good guess for the four of us in March of 2003.

Thanks Renee

02 CSP
98 Off sitse
97 DxL

If you want an pretty good quote check out www.disneycruise.com

Click on the suitcase icon on the upper right of the screen and follow the prompts (get a quote). It will tell you what is available currently and how much it will cost.

Then you should call a few different TA's to compare prices. Dreams Unlimited comes very highly recommended at this site.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter