Guess who's in for some trouble

dancehottie290

Love Disney Cruise Line (magic) It was all started
Well, some of ypu might have read my post The most embarresing day ever. WEll, I am going to post it again. After that I'll Tell u why I'm in for some trouble! Here it is:
The most Embarrassing day
Ever By: Emily, or dancehottie290

“Emily, during snack go to the bathroom with me!” said Marissa B. I was at school and it was 10:10, snack time.”Ok.” I responded. As Miss Smith dismissed us for snack I walked over to Marissa. “Let’s go!” I said. As we walked out the door I saw Hunter Mason, Class Clown and dork get up from his seat. “C’mon” she said like she was anxious. I moved up my pas and we walked into the bathroom.

“Brrrr!!!” I murmured to myself. The girls’ bathroom was always below freezing to me and it smells awful. “Ok Marissa, what did you want to go to the bathroom for?” I asked. “Because I was hot.” she answered. “But I am warm now.” she said. We walked out of the bathroom and I grabbed my snack from my bag. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blur of color. I turned around to my desk but only saw Kaeli, the person that sits next to me. As I asked Miss Smith to open my water, I saw Kaeli reading a piece of paper that had my name on it. “No Biggy.” I said to myself. I started to sweat about what the note had said. Why did a blur of color flash by my desk? Why was Kaeli reading a note with my name on it? I slowly walked to my desk and saw the note. This is what it said:

Dear Emily,

When I first looked I into your eyes, I knew you were the one for me.

When I first looked into your eyes, I knew you were my soul mate.

When I felt you were my soul mate, I knew you would be the only one ever.

When I first looked into your eyes, I knew we would live happily ever after

Love,
???????
I knew that handwriting too well. It was Hunter Mason’s handwriting. I turned red as everyone started to read the note. I quickly shoved the note in my desk before anyone could read it. Hunter was going to be SO CRUSHED because I HATE HIM!!!!

As we walked to specials I talked with Marissa. “It was all part of the plan.” she exclaimed. “I was going to take you to the bathroom with me while he put the note on your desk. He wanted you to know how he felt.” As we arrived at music I almost cried. I didn’t want Hunter crushing on me. I do not ever want to show my face to him again. Ever!!! But I will have to on Monday. I thought, happy that today was Friday.

So this is why I'm in for some trouble. If u are in 4th, 7th, or 10th grade u know what I'm talking about. To celebrate the writing test being over :teeth: we are going to Jelly Beans today at 10:00 am (sorry I won't be on from 9:45 to 12 but u can still post) and there is always a couple skate. I think I know who is going to ask me. -cring- MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

goofyandplutoluver said:
Just be nice to him, don't be rude. :)

Exactly. Even if you don't like the boy, and he asks you, very kindly decline with a smile. Treat him nicely. I know how you feel, there was a boy that liked me for some time, and I never liked him. :confused3 But there's really not much you can do about it except be polite.

~*HorsePrincess*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!