guess where I listened to the podcast...

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
at wallymart! Armed with my iPod... I took you all shopping with me tonight. It was great to browse around and get lost in the show at the same time. I am sure I bought more than I intended since I was in such a good mood, lost in la la land :goodvibes well I know I did since the bill at check out was :scared1:

It's great doing that isn't it. I do it every Weds evening with the email show (not at Wallmart, but at their sister ASDA in UK). It just lasts the right amount of time for my weekly shop. :thumbsup2

I also once listened to Julie's UK Store Tour whilst in the UK Pavillion in Epcot. I looked at things as she was talking about them. That was very surreal.

I also once listened to Julie's UK Store Tour whilst in the UK Pavillion in Epcot. I looked at things as she was talking about them. That was very surreal.

I think my head just exploded. :rotfl:

although I haven't listened to the Podcast in any exotic places yet, it sure makes that daily commute much more bareable:-)

Via iPhone...

I thought I was the only one that listened while I was shopping....glad to know I'm not alone, though I do get some weird stares. :rolleyes1 I listen while grocery shopping, it makes it much more enjoyable. :)

It's great doing that isn't it. I do it every Weds evening with the email show (not at Wallmart, but at their sister ASDA in UK). It just lasts the right amount of time for my weekly shop. :thumbsup2

Oh what a great idea! That must of been fun :thumbsup2

I thought I was the only one that listened while I was shopping....glad to know I'm not alone, though I do get some weird stares. :rolleyes1 I listen while grocery shopping, it makes it much more enjoyable. :)

Weird stares :confused3 There are very few people these days without headphones or a cell phone in their ears these days... anywhere LOL

I just find it funny, since I don't allow DD to use her iPod while she is out with me... makes me feel ignored :eek: now what teen would do that to their mom ;) but I was alone, so I walked around with it on and enjoyed it.

Oh what a great idea! That must of been fun :thumbsup2

It was accidental lol. The rest of my crew were going to KSC for the day and I decided to go to Epcot by myself. We were staying off-site and on the way in I started to listen to a couple of podcasts I had saved for the 9 hour plane ride (which I never listened to as my battery went dead), I heard Julie say she was doing her Stour Tour at the UK Pavillion, so I hit the pause button until I got there. I did get some funny looks as I found myself agreeing with things Julie was saying. It was like being with a friend out shopping:)

As for the grocery shopping, I find myself in a blind panic if I havent got a podcast or email show to listen to. I once postponed my shopping till the day after so that I could download the new podcast first.

Weird stares :confused3 There are very few people these days without headphones or a cell phone in their ears these days... anywhere LOL

I guess we live in a behind the times area ;) . I have seen people on the phone or earbuds for their phones but even that is seldom.....ipods I have almost never seen but on kids. But that's just our area. :)

Now some of the stares might come from me laughing and no one else knowing what I'm listening too :rolleyes1

As for the grocery shopping, I find myself in a blind panic if I havent got a podcast or email show to listen to. I once postponed my shopping till the day after so that I could download the new podcast first.

:rotfl2: Thats when you know you have an addiction ;) I'm right there with you !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter