Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 made it's debut yesterday

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
As you all know yesterday was the debut of Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 in theaters. And I would like to know what everyone thought of the movie? I think it will hit a home run out of the ballpark this weekend and break box-office records. Plus I just adore Star Lord's new outfit and Adam Warlock is such a cutie

I saw it yesterday. It was a little bit of a slow build but it really was a good movie. I loved seeing Rocket’s story.

A friend said there were horrific scenes of animal abuse in regards to Rocket's story? It freaked her out.

I think Marvel is hoping to attract a bigger audience with their movies and they hope with Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 being the finale of the trilogy it will put another feather in Marvel's cap and I think we will see a new line of Guardians Of The Galaxy cartoons about the new character Cosmo because he has become one of the most talked about characters even before the movie debuted. And of course I think this movie will become a big seller for merchandise because I have a feeling that Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 toys will be hot holiday toys for Christmas 2023 and let's not forget ShopDisney has been selling Guardians Of The Galaxy toys like hot cakes which proves that this movie will do quite well

The movie is really amazing, and cant wait to see it again... Yes, its dark... a bit... but the comedy outweighs the darkness--- my DS12 is on the spectrum.. A huge Marvel fan.. I had read about the theme as regards to the animals.. he didnt have a problem with it. Thats not saying that other people wont, but its a major part of the storyline, and no spoilers here, but no animals are "tortured", or there is NO WAY we would have gone. I heard reviews from friends of mine that had seen advanced screenings, and they assured me of this. So far, its our fave Marvel movie, now ahead of "Endgame"

Just saw it - I though it was great! I'll admit it, I did cry - several times!

I did notice that a new character named Cosmo has joined The Guardians Of The Galaxy in the movie and I want to know more about him? Because ShopDisney has released a plushie of Cosmo and from what I saw he is a dog that's dressed like an astronaut and does Cosmo talk also and who provides his voice? I think in Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Cosmo might be the new favorite character of the movie. My dad can't figure out why Groot is not computer animated in the movie but Dad thinks he was made using claymation. Why did they change Groot's look?

I did notice that a new character named Cosmo has joined The Guardians Of The Galaxy in the movie and I want to know more about him? Because ShopDisney has released a plushie of Cosmo and from what I saw he is a dog that's dressed like an astronaut and does Cosmo talk also and who provides his voice? I think in Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Cosmo might be the new favorite character of the movie. My dad can't figure out why Groot is not computer animated in the movie but Dad thinks he was made using claymation. Why did they change Groot's look?

Cosmo is a dog that the Russians sent into space in the 1950's. In the comics, he is transformed and given higher intelligence and the ability to speak. In the movie, they changed the dog to female to match the real dog, Laika, who was female. The voice is done by Maria Bakalova. Cosmo can be seen in the background of the first movie in the Collector's menagerie, and in the GotG Holiday Special in a larger role.

I loved the movie. It definitely had some emotional scenes but I expected that due to Rockets backstory (I knew his story going into the movie). Top 5 Marvel movie in my humble opinion!

Here's a nice little tidbit...

When Groot says,"I love you guys," at the end of the movie, he didn't actually say that - it's just that the audience now understands what he means. Wow!

Cosmo is a dog that the Russians sent into space in the 1950's. In the comics, he is transformed and given higher intelligence and the ability to speak. In the movie, they changed the dog to female to match the real dog, Laika, who was female. The voice is done by Maria Bakalova. Cosmo can be seen in the background of the first movie in the Collector's menagerie, and in the GotG Holiday Special in a larger role.
Oh, So that's who Cosmo is in Guardians In The Galaxy 3 is? Because I saw a plushie of Cosmo being added to the Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 plushies and I do remember seeing Cosmo in the Christmas special and I think Cosmo's really cool. But Groot is still my favorite too
Thank you very much for the info Brian
Dodger

Oh, So that's who Cosmo is in Guardians In The Galaxy 3 is? Because I saw a plushie of Cosmo being added to the Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 plushies and I do remember seeing Cosmo in the Christmas special and I think Cosmo's really cool. But Groot is still my favorite too
Thank you very much for the info Brian
Dodger

Also, Cosmo is a good dog. 🙂

Finally saw it today, and REALLY enjoyed it. I'd managed to avoid all spoilers, and even though it didn't play out the way I thought it might, it was still very good and satisfying

I truly think Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 is really not the end of the trilogy but I think this is the beginning for Marvel to begin promoting the brand new characters into new projects. Like I think Cosmo will star in his own cartoon series and in the future we will see an Adam Warlock show being made for Disney+ and Star Lord and Mantis will have their own series too. Because as we saw with Groot when Guardians Of The Galaxy first debuted Marvel saw a character that could easily become a huge celebrity and when Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 came out they repeated the same thing with Baby Groot and now Groot has become a big time star for Marvel. Why I think they created Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 was so that Marvel could start adding new characters into future projects and it worked

I truly think Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 is really not the end of the trilogy but I think this is the beginning for Marvel to begin promoting the brand new characters into new projects. Like I think Cosmo will star in his own cartoon series and in the future we will see an Adam Warlock show being made for Disney+ and Star Lord and Mantis will have their own series too. Because as we saw with Groot when Guardians Of The Galaxy first debuted Marvel saw a character that could easily become a huge celebrity and when Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 came out they repeated the same thing with Baby Groot and now Groot has become a big time star for Marvel. Why I think they created Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 was so that Marvel could start adding new characters into future projects and it worked

I think it is the end of teh Guardians trilogy proper, but we know Star Lord will return, so there is definitely a project being planned. I think we may see him and Rocket's new team, but likely won't see a lot of the other classic members.

Why is there no love for the blurp that, really adorable dog like animal? I really really want a plush blurp. I mean not for me but for my kid of course.

This movie seems very well received by audiences. It may prove to be Disney's best theatrical release from a financial performance in 2023.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter