• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Guaranty Status

Cheryl-Lynne

Mouseketeer
Just booked for Dec. through DU.:D
When we booked for a cat. 11, we are put on "guaranty status". Have anyone else had this situation before? If so, what was your experience? Do you find out your room when you get the tickets, or when you arrive at the terminal?
Also, do the tickets arrive by mail or by courier? We might have a mail strike soon, and you just never know how long it could last!
Thanks!

I was on gauranty when I booked in Feb 03 for April 03 cruise. I got my room when I got my documents.

Cheryl-Lynne

If you booked directly through Disney your tickets will arrive by Fed-Ex. If you booked through a travel agency they will get the tickets and you will pick them up from them. No need to worry about a mail strike as you won't have to depend on the postal service for your tickect. If your VISA bill can't get through, however, you may have a liitle extra spending money!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter